- Tweets featured in BuzzFeed, Huffington Post, Playboy, Funny or Die, and elsewhere.
Various contributions in Trump's America: Buy This Book and Mexico Will Pay for It (April 2016)
As a StarWipe Featured Contributor (January–June 2016), I wrote satirical pieces on the hottest celebrities of our time. Some examples:
- These Stars Seem To Have Flawless Skin, But To Be Fair, We Can’t See All Of It
- 6 Stars Looking So Happy, They Must Have Won Their Battles With Depression
- 6 Celebrity Chefs Who Must Have Wondered What Human Flesh Tastes Like At Some Point
- 5 Celebrities Whose Weight-Loss Stories Inspired Us To Google ‘Vegetables'
- 7 Hot Celebrity Siblings Whose Organs Could Be Harvested If The Famous One Got Hurt
The Business (Sketch Comedy)
From 2011–2013, I wrote and performed sketches as part of The Business. The group put up new comedy shows monthly at the Public House Theatre and performed at several other venues around the city, including The Playground, Stage 773, Chemically Imbalanced Comedy, Gorilla Tango, and the Upstairs Gallery. Our one-act play, The Second Time Machine, ran for a month at the Public House Theatre.